Located on the South bank of the river Thames, with a long history backward, London Bridge is one of the most popular areas in London and attracts millions of tourists every year. The location is also well-known for its numerous restaurants and pubs where you can find various types of traditional food and drinks. A common mistake made by tourists is to confuse London Bridge with its counterpart, Tower Bridge, which is also another important historical site representative for London. Among the places that can’t be missed around London Bridge just note: Borough Market, HMS Belfast, Hays Galleria, Old Operating Theatre Museum.
In the next couple of lines, we will try to provide some useful information for those who are willing to visit London Bridge and their arrival point in London is Heathrow Airport. Travelling from Heathrow, London’s busiest airport, to London Bridge station is quite challenging especially if you catch the traffic in its rough hours. Of course, it will be a matter of choosing the way in which you choose to make your transfer. By public transportation, there is a wide range of options like trains, buses or tube, but if you want to travel in comfort and to forget about any worries with the luggage then a private transfer would be more appropriate.
The distance between Heathrow and London Bridge station is of around 16.76 miles and by using a private transfer it can be made in 1 h and 4 minutes. With 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer, a reliable name in the Private transfer area, your Heathrow to London Bridge station transfers will be in safe hands.
Why booking your Heathrow to London Bridge station transfers with 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer?
There are many reasons to choose us among other similar minicab companies so you can keep in mind some of them:
- 24/7 available services all year round
- On time deliveries
- A professional team of operators who will respond to any of your inquiries
- Large fleet of new vehicles which can accommodate up to 8 passengers (we offer also transportation for large groups if required)
- Trained and experienced drivers with a good knowledge of London area and the surroundings
- Free meet and greet service at the airport
- Special discounts for our loyal customers and 10% discount on each journey made with us if you register online with a membership account
- 50% cheaper than black cabs
- Easy to use booking system (meaning that you can make your booking in just a minute)
- Instant confirmation of your booking details by mail/ text message
Make the most out of your London trip and ensure that you will have the perfect transport arrangements so that you won’t face any problems or discomfort. Your Heathrow to London Bridge station transfers with us will run smoothly and you will surely want to book again